MNA plays key role in saving Taunton State Hospital
MNA nurses demonstrate show of force at Democratic convention
Sen. Chandler’s Women’s Event
Lessons we can learn from the 1912 Bread and Roses strike
Robin Hood and the MNA demonstrate on Boston’s Federal St.
10 Professional Recommendations for Electronic Communication
Leonard Morse nurses hold successful food drive
MNA Members Out and About in Their Communities
- 08.09.2012 10 Professional Recommendations for Electronic Communication
- 08.09.2012 Nurses Picket Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- 08.07.2012 Baystate Franklin Medical Center Nurses Hold Informational Picket on Aug. 9th
- 08.07.2012 Video of MNA/NNU Leaders' Reaction to Passage of Mandatory Overtime Ban
- 08.06.2012 Governor Signs Law to Ban Mandatory Overtime for Nurses
- 08.06.2012 Text of the New Law Banning Mandatory Overtime in Mass Hospitals
- 07.31.2012 Massachusetts Nurses Association Applauds Legislature's Passage of Ban on Mandatory Overtime
- 07.30.2012 Nurse staffing, burnout linked to hospital infections
- 07.27.2012 Shift work linked to increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- 07.27.2012 New Advisory Out on Recently Passed HIV Screening Law in Mass.
- 07.25.2012 2012 Boston Red Sox Nurses Special!
- 07.25.2012 MetroWest Medical Center/Leonard Morse Hospital Nurses to Hold Food Drive to Support Millis Food Pantry
- 07.23.2012 NNU/Robin Hood Tax Movement To Join AIDs Mobilization in July 24th D.C, Protests
- 07.19.2012 Why New Nurses Don’t Stay – New Study Says: “Unsafe Patient Assignments”
- 07.13.2012 Video: Interview with MNA Vice Presient Karen Coughlin and Senator Pacheco Following Vote to Save Taunton State Hospital
- 07.12.2012 Let the Bidding Begin!
- 07.12.2012 MNA Applauds Legislature's Overrides of Governor's Vetoes, Senate Vote Today Follows Yesterday's Vote in House to Save Taunton State & Conduct Mental Health Study
- 07.11.2012 State House of Representatives Votes to Override Governor's Veto, Moves to Save Taunton State, Calls for Study of Mental Health Crisis
- 07.11.2012 Worceter Telegram Publishes Ediitorial Calling for State to Save Taunton State Hospital and the Glavin Center
- 07.11.2012 Jordan Hospital looks to workers to close $3.6 million gap
- 07.10.2012 Senate president concerned by Patrick’s plan to close Taunton Hospital
- 07.10.2012 Legislators back Taunton Hospital override
- 07.09.2012 Take Action Now to Save Taunton State Hospital!
- 06.29.2012 High Court Upholds Affordable Care Act, MNA/NNU Vows to Fight for Real Reform
- 06.29.2012 Take Action Now to Protect Mental Health Services in Massachusetts!
- 06.27.2012 Countdown to Decision: National Nurses Leaders to Comment on Court Ruling
- 06.27.2012 State Legislature Moves to Save Taunton State Hospital, Study Mental Health Crisis
- 06.21.2012 View Video for a Robin Hood Tax on Wall Street
- 06.21.2012 Greenfield Town Council Calls on Baystate Health to Settle Contract with Franklin Medical Center Nurses
- 06.19.2012 Nurses and Activists Rally Outside JP Morgan Today to Call for Robin Hood Tax on Wall Street
- 06.18.2012 MAJOR NEW CAMPAIGN FOR A ROBIN HOOD TAX ON WALL STREET LAUNCHES IN BOSTON & CITIES ACROSS U.S. WITH CELEBRITIES, ECONOMISTS AND ACTIVISTS
- 06.18.2012 Why does the Wilmington school committee refuse to pay its school RNs a professional wage?
- 06.14.2012 Medscape: Yet Another Study Underscores the Need for Legislation to Ban Mandatory Overtime
- 06.14.2012 WGBH is Looking for Nurse Volunteers for Children’s Funfest on July 14th
- 06.12.2012 Help stop the dangerous practice of Mandatory Overtime!
- 06.12.2012 MNA/NNU Solidarity Alert! Utility Workers Locked Out at Pilgrim Nuclear Station
- 06.07.2012 Democratic Convention Calls For Baystate Health to Respect Nurses Union Rights
- 06.07.2012 National Labor Relations Board Agrees With the MNA
- 06.06.2012 Congrats MNA Members -- Amendment to Allow Unlicensed Personnel to Give Meds is Withdrawn from Bill
- 06.06.2012 Worcester School Nurses’ Advocacy Efforts Lead to Funding for a Nurse in Every School
- 06.04.2012 MetroWest Medical Center/Leonard Morse Hospital Nurses to Hold Food Drive To Support Food Pantries in Natick
- 05.25.2012 State Senate Votes to Keep Taunton State Hospital Open, Calls for Study of Mental Health System