News & Events
The Voice of Nurses in Massachusetts
The MNA Division of Public Communications raises public awareness of and support for nursing issues by making nurses and nursing front-page news throughout the state and the nation. Below you will find the latest news regarding all facets of the organization. For a listing of upcoming MNA happenings, visit our Events Calendar.
- 08.17.2017 Calling All MNA Bargaining Units-Donate a Themed Gift Basket to Benefit MNF!
- 08.17.2017 Massachusetts Nurses Association Statement on the Attorney General’s Letter about the former North Adams Regional Hospital’s Endowment Funds and Trustee Action Related to the Hospital’s Illegal Closure
- 08.16.2017 Baystate Franklin and Noble Nurses Vote to Reject Management’s ‘Best and Final’ Contract Offers; Noble RNs Authorize One-Day Strike
- 08.14.2017 UPDATE: Sign Up to Learn How to Collect Safe Patient Limits Ballot Question Signatures
- 08.09.2017 Berkshire Medical Center RNs File Unfair Labor Practice Charge Over Hospital’s Refusal to Provide Health Insurance Data Necessary for Negotiations
- 08.07.2017 Join us in Quincy for a day of education and networking at the ACMA Massachusetts Chapter Case Management Conference and receive up-to-date tips, tools and information to advance your practice, while networking with peers and earning CE credits
- 08.03.2017 Nurses to Picket Baystate Corporate HQ in Springfield on Monday, Aug. 7 to Advocate for Safe Patient Care
- 07.31.2017 Baystate Nurses United
- 07.26.2017 Berkshire Medical Center Nurses Vote Overwhelmingly to Authorize One-Day Strike to Ensure Safe RN Staffing that Protects Patient Care