News & Events
The Voice of Nurses in Massachusetts
The MNA Division of Public Communications raises public awareness of and support for nursing issues by making nurses and nursing front-page news throughout the state and the nation. Below you will find the latest news regarding all facets of the organization. For a listing of upcoming MNA happenings, visit our Events Calendar.
- 11.17.2017 Announced Closure of Vibra Hospital in Springfield Prompts MNA Nurses to Seek Equal or Better Complex Care for their Patients
- 11.16.2017 Want to get more involved in the MNA?
- 11.13.2017 Brigham and Women’s Hospital Nurses to Urge Partners HealthCare to ‘Bring Back the Brigham Way’ at Informational Picket on Wednesday, Nov. 15
- 11.07.2017 Why Nurses OPPOSE “Nurse Licensure Compact”
- 11.07.2017 Say "NO" to Compact! Call your senator today!
- 11.06.2017 Berkshire Medical Center Nurses to Hold Informational Picket on Wednesday, November 8 and Vigil Ahead of Next Bargaining Session
- 11.03.2017 Starting in 2018, the BORN Will No Longer Issue License Renewal Reminders or Paper Licenses
- 10.31.2017 Tufts RNs to Picket Again on Nov. 2 as Fair Contract Remains Out of Reach