Benefits of Registration
There are a number of reasons to signup for myMNA, the member-only area of the Massachusetts Nurses Association Web site. This area allows you to access personal information about your Bargaining Unit as well as other member resources. It also has a direct link to your MNA Webmail account. Other advantages include:
- It keeps you and your co-workers connected and provides a secure environment for discussing work issues/contract negotiations
- It gives you electronic access to your bargaining unit contract and every other MNA contract
- Get early notices on MNA CE offerings and online registration
- Get email reminders for reduced dues application period and other important deadlines
- It is the best way to find out about the MNA's great member discounts.
How to Register
If you've never signed in before, you will need to take a moment to get registered.
Do this by going to the login page and entering the same username and password you use for your MNA Webmail account. (If you don't know it, you can call MNA Membership Services at 800.882.2056 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.)
Once you've done that, you will be asked to set up a security question, and that's it! Then you are registered and you will NOT need to set up the security question the next time you log in. You simply need to remember the answer to the security question if you ever forget your password.